Many families would like to have visual memories of this important day in their lives. A birth photographer is a behind-the-scenes chronicler of the family’s birth journey, from early labor, birth and the immediate postpartum. Birth photography, provided by artist and poet Beth Singleton, can be a stand-alone service, or added onto one of our birth doula packages.
Birth Photography: $300 ($200 for birth doula clients)
- arrive near/in active labor and remain up to 2 hours postpartum.
- up to 150 original (non-edited) images
- 15 black and white images (edited)
- 15 color images (edited)
- all images on a disk so they can order their own prints
- all edited images will be included in a lower resolution for easier sharing on social media
- images available within one week after birth