Faith Groesbeck, a Certified Cooperative Childbirth Educator, teaches private childbirth and parenting education classes. She also offers anger management. Sometimes group classes are offered or can be arranged, upon request. See calendar for more details about upcoming events.
Past topics have included:
- Holistic pregnancy and postpartum care
- Healthcare interventions in pregnancy and birth
- Care options in Muskegon and West Michigan
- Vaginal Birth after Cesarean (VBAC)
- Family-centered cesareans and recovery
- Newborn care
- Postpartum wellness
- Pain-coping strategies
- Labor support
- Nutrition and exercise
- Substance Abuse and Prevention
- Anger Management
Childbirth & Parenting Education: $50 per session
Customized private childbirth education & parenting classes are provided in your home. If you want to host classes, book two other couples and get yours for free!
Continuing education for birth workers, special topics and guest speakers may also be offered. Please contact her for more details or to have her present for your group!