Faith Groesbeck, a Certified Cooperative Childbirth Educator, teaches both group and private childbirth and parenting education classes. She currently teaches a class at the Temple House Hostel in downtown Muskegon the 2nd Thursday of every month. See calendar for more details.
Past topics have included:
- Holistic pregnancy and postpartum care
- Healthcare interventions in pregnancy and birth
- Care options in Muskegon and West Michigan
- Vaginal Birth after Cesarean (VBAC)
- Family-centered cesareans and recovery
- Newborn care
- Postpartum wellness
- Pain-coping strategies
- Labor support
- Nutrition and exercise
- Substance Abuse and Prevention
- Anger Management
Childbirth & Parenting Education: $50 per session
She can also provide customized private childbirth education & parenting classes in your home. If you want to host classes in your home, book two other couples and get your classes for free!
Continuing education for birth workers, special topics and guest speakers may also be offered. Please contact her for more details or to have her present for your group!